By mail -
To join, complete the membership form
To renew, complete the update form
Mail form & dues ($35.00) to:
Hillsborough Garden Club
PO Box 216
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Or by Email -
Email the form to
Pay Dues ($36.35 includes $1.35 processing fee) through PayPal
After documents are received you will be contacted by a Representative from the New Membership Committee.
Join or Renew your
What happens after I send in my New Membership Form to the Hillsborough Garden Club NC?
1. You will be contacted by the New Member committee.
2. You will receive a Welcome to the Hillsborough Garden Club NC letter that will confirm that your application form has been sent to the various committees representing the interests that you checked on your application form.
3. You will be contacted by the Chairs of those respective committees who will invite you to the next meeting of that committee.
4. You will receive a Badge that will identify you as a member of the Hillsborough Garden Club NC.
5. You will be invited to consider signing a photo release form, just in case a photo is taken of you while you are
engaged in various Club activities. Photos of Hillsborough Garden Club NC members are often featured on the website or in press releases. We would like to ensure that you are comfortable be featured as a Hillsborough Garden Club NC Member.
6. If you do not hear from us promptly, please send us an email or reach out to the Chair of the New Membership
Committee or the Treasurer.
Phlox David, Paniculata, from Windsong Garden,
Club Member and Master Gardener
Password Entry will be a Pop Up