Orange County Master Gardeners
Hillsborough Garden Club
When: September 26, 2020
Location: Orange County Cooperative Extension
306 Revere Road, Ste E
Hillsborough, NC 27278
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
-Soil, amendments and pots are behind the Extension Office located at 306 Revere Road. Donations of any of these things are needed.
- Orange labels/pencils are available behind the building to label plants. Please include the common name/Latin name/light requirements. If you need help with this, let me know.
- Ideal division/potting done is 3 weeks prior to sale (Labor Day weekend)
- Drop off days behind the building are Friday, 9/18 1-4 pm and Saturday, 9/19 9-12pm
- HGC is responsible for providing volunteers to work at the sale. SEE TIMES TO VOLUNTEER BELOW
- HGC is responsible for selling note cards, bulbs, gloves, donated items.
- Registration begins September 12th (2 weeks prior to event)
- An email list of plants will be sent out to registered attendees prior to the event
- Purchasing time is limited to 20 minutes with only 10 people
- Cash or check only
- Revenue will be split evenly between Master Gardeners Club and HGC
PLEASE sign up to volunteer on the 26th. We need a total of 17 members throughout the day.
-Two people are needed for setting up and 15 for the rest of the day.
Set Up: 8:00-9:30.
Working as a cashier, keeping count of the number of people who are shopping, selling bulbs etc., answering general questions.